Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

This is a Random Fanfiction I Made from the Warriors Books.

*Note* You can read all of this in about 10-20 minutes. Takes place in Book 3 of the Power of Three Outcast. Some major spoilers included, cat names come from Sunrise and Long Shadows. There's a hint of the Omen of the Stars books too. Parts are also significant to Bluestar's Prophecy and Crookedstar's Promise. (not much though.) Tell me if you like it. I do not own Warriors or the characters in this story, or the fact that Talon and Night come for Thunderclan's help. Please Comment!

Random Warriors Fanfiction

(Talon and Night come to ask Thunderclan for help)

Brambleclaw: We should bring the cats who originally came on the journey to sun-drown place.

Leafpool: OMG! Crowfeather’s going to be there? Can I come?

Jaypaw: Why would you want to be there?

Leafpool: He’s your father for Starclan’s sake!

Jaypaw: Wait what?

Firestar: But I wanted to take Jaypaw.

Leafpool: NOO! TAKE ME INSTEAD!

Firestar: Ok, calm down.

Brambleclaw: But we won’t have a medicine cat.

Leafpool: Who cares?

Jaypaw: Wait, Crowfeather’s my father?

Hollypaw: I’ll kill you for that, Leafpool.

Lionpaw: Yawn.

Brambleclaw: Wait, these aren’t my kits? I’ll kill you Squirrelflight.

Squirrelflight: (Waking up) Wha..?

Leafpool: SO ITS DECIDED I’M COMING WITH YOU!

Hollypaw: I have to kill you first!

Leafpool: NO NEED, I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU WARRIORS OUT OF MY HAPPINESS.

Lionpaw: Awesome!

Hollypaw: I forgive you!

Jaypaw: Can I be Jayhalfmoon?

Hollypaw:Ooh! I wanna be Hollybreeze!

Lionpaw: Why would you want to be that?

Hollypaw: Breezepaw is awesome.

Lionpaw: Oh. Can I be Lionheather? LONG LIVE HEATHERSTAR!

Everyone: (stares)

Lionpaw: What?

Leafpool: OK. So, I, Leafpool, call down upon my medicine cat ancestors, blah blah blah. Jaypaw I name you Jayfeather in honor of your father.

Jayfeather: I AM SO HONORED.

Leafpool: Hollypaw can be Hollyleaf, in honor of my name.

Hollyleaf: cool.

Leafpool: Lionpaw can be Lionblaze for no particular reason.

Lionblaze: Awesome!

Firestar: Now, lets go summon the other cats.

Brambleclaw: What now?

Firestar: Find some random cats to fetch Tawnypelt. Then go fish Stormfur from the stream.

Brambleclaw: (Grabs fishing rod) I’m on it! (hurries away)

Firestar: Leafpool, go find Crowfeather.

Leafpool: YIPEEEEEE!!! (Texts Crowfeather and races to Windclan camp with Jayfeather)

-In Windclan camp-

Leafpool: I DEMAND TO SEE CROWFEATHER!

Onestar: Who?

Leafpool: Crowfeather.

Onestar: Who’s that? Oh, I remember now!

Nightcloud: Hello Leafpool.

Leafpool: Grrr….What have you done with Crowfeather!

Jayfeather: May I speak?

Nightcloud and Leafpool: NO

Onestar: Is Crowfeather cheating on Nightcloud?

Nightcloud: Gasp!

Leafpool: YES HE VERY MUCH IS.

Crowfeather: (appears) Leafpool! I got your text.

Leafpool: (faints)

Jayfeather: Hi dad.

Crowfeather: Is this blind kit my son!

Jayfeather: Is this scrawny cat my dad?

Breezepaw: That scrawny cat is MY dad!

Crowfeather: No im not, Blackstar’s your dad.

Nightcloud: Gasp!

Breezepaw: I am utterly revolted.

Onestar: WAIT. YOU’RE HALF-CLAN GET OUT OF HERE IM KICKING YOU OUT.

Breezepaw: Whatever. (leaves)

Crowfeather: (leans over Leafpool.) SPEAK TO ME LEAFPOOL!

Leafpool: (revives) oh, Crowfeather!

Crowfeather: oh Leafpool!

-Moment-

Jayfeather: Onestar, can we buy Crowfeather from Windclan?

Onestar: How much you got?

Jayfeather: We have Ashfur.

Onestar: Deal.

Jayfeather: CROWFEATHER, YOU ARE A THUNDERCLAN CAT NOW.

Crowfeather: I am? Awesome!

Leafpool: But I’m a medicine cat.

Crowfeather: Who cares?

Jayfeather: HALF-MOON I’LL NEVER FORGET YOU!

Leafpool: Who’s Half-Moon?

Jayfeather: No one…

Crowfeather: Suspicious.

Leafpool: I know right.

Nightcloud: BARLEY WHERE ARE YOU MY LONG LOST LOVE!

Crowfeather: I thought you liked Blackstar.

Nightcloud: IT’S ALL A LIE! (runs to barley’s barn.)

Heathertail: WAIT. YOU CAN’T HAVE CROWFEATHER UNTIL WE HAVE ASHFUR.

Onestar: Get Ashfur, Tallstar.

Tallstar: (appears from Starclan) Ok. (Goes to haunt ashfur)

Heathertail: WAS THAT A STARCLAN CAT?

Whitetail: With extra cheese.

Leafpool: We’re taking Crowfeather now.

Onestar: ok.

Ashfoot: I know I should care, but I don’t.

Onestar: YOU ARE SUCH A BAD CAT ASHFOOT I BANISH YOU. GO LIVE WITH BREEZEPAW!

Ashfoot: Whatever. (leaves)

Tornear: Who’s deputy now?

Onestar: Ashfur.

Tornear: YES!

Whitetail: Would you like cheese on that sir?

Jayfeather: I like mushrooms.

Tornear: I would like some pickles!

Tallstar: (returns with Ashfur) You’re ordering pizza?

Onestar: Yes

Tallstar: Put rabbit on it.

Ashfur: Ew, no rabbit, you should add squirrels. SQUIRRELFLIGHT DON’T LEAVE ME!

Onestar: Ashfur! You’re here.

Tallstar: I’m going to haunt some other cat now…(leaves)

Ashfur: Yes, I am very much here.

Crowfeather: Woo! This means that I’m Thunderclan now!

Ashfur: Wait, I’m Windclan?

Onestar: Yes. And you’re also deputy.

Ashfur: AWESOME. MY FIRST COMMAND AS DEPUTY IS TO FETCH ME A SQUIRREL.

Whitetail: Would you like some cheese on that?

Ashfur: No.

Whitetail: (hurries off)

Jayfeather: If we’re not getting pizza, can we leave.

Onestar: Ok, but we’re not delivering your slice.

Leafpool: Come on Crowfeather! (Dashes back to Thunderclan without Jayfeather)

Jayfeather: I thought I existed.

Onestar: You must be so blind.

Jayfeather: As a matter of fact I am.

Onestar: OMG THERE IS A BLIND CAT WITHIN OUR MIDST!

Jayfeather: Yes, yes there is.

Onestar: CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?

Jayfeather: (Signs leaf)

Onestar: (faints)

Jayfeather: I’m leaving now. Got to tell Firestar that I traded Ashfur for Crowfeather.

Ashfur: YOU did that? YOU took me away from Squirrelflight?

Jayfeather: Don’t worry you’ll see her again.

Ashfur: When? Where?

Jayfeather: On your pizza. (leaves for Thunderclan)

-Now in Thunderclan-

Jayfeather: I’m back. (nobody notices)

Leafpool: I can’t believe you’re deputy now!

Jayfeather: Who, me?

Leafpool:(Notices Jayfeather) No way, Crowfeather is.

Jayfeather: So my father is still deputy huh?

Leafpool: You should be so proud!

Jayfeather: What about Brambleclaw?

Brambleclaw: I’m over here. (Sulking in corner)

Jayfeather: Hello

Brambleclaw: Hi

Crowfeather: HA! IN YOUR FACE BRAMBLECLAW!

Brambleclaw: mumble grumble moan groan.

Firestar: CATS OF THUNDERCLAN. CROWFEATHER IS OUR NEW DEPUTY. EVERYBODY THANK JAYFEATHER FOR TRADING ASHFUR.

Everyone: THANK YOU JAYFEATHER.

Jayfeather: Crowfeather’s just better than Ashfur.

Leafpool: I know right.

Brambleclaw: We can go to the mountains now, Tawnypelt’s over there.

Tawnypelt: Hi everyone.

Everyone: Hello Tawnypelt.

Jayfeather: Can I order pizza?

Firestar: Yes, but make sure you order extra cheese.

Whitewing: And pepperoni.

Crowfeather: Don’t forget the mushrooms.

Stormfur: And the sardines!

Everyone: (stares)

Stormfur: What? Sardines are awesome.

Jayfeather: Right, so we’re getting extra cheese, pepperoni, and mushrooms.

Stormfur: And sardines.

Jayfeather: That’s Riverclan pizza, no way.

Firestar: I’ll punish you if there is sardines on our pizza.

Stormfur: aww…

Firestar: You can buy your own pizza, but I’m not paying for it.

Stormfur: I haven’t got any money!

Firestar: And your not stealing mine.

Talon: Aren’t you supposed to be helping us?

Jayfeather: Maybe.

Tawnypelt: But we have to eat before we go.

Jayfeather: We’ll be stronger if we eat pizza.

Firestar: With extra cheese.

Whitewing: And Pepperoni.

Crowfeather: And Mushrooms.

Stormfur: And Sardines!

Crowfeather: NO SARDINES.

Stormfur: humph…

Tallstar: (appears) I’ve come to haunt a random cat.

Crowfeather: You should haunt Stormfur, he wants sardines on our pizza.

Tallstar: SARDINES ARE DISGUSTING. I AM GOING TO HAUNT YOU STORMFUR.

Stormfur: NOOOOOO!!!

Tallstar: (haunts)

Stormfur: Brook, Squirrelflight, Lionblaze! Save me!

Brook: (waking up) Wha..?

Squirrelflight: (waking up again) Wha..?

Lionblaze: (waking up) Wha..?

Bluestar: (appears) I’ll help you haunt Stormfur, Tallstar.

Tallstar: Good idea.

Bluestar: (haunts Stormfur.)

Leafpool: Is the pizza here yet?

Jayfeather: It should be.

Firestar: There it is! (doorbell rings)

Nightcloud: Did somebody order a pizza with extra cheese, mushrooms, and pepperoni?

Crowfeather: Nightcloud!

Leafpool: Crowfeather!

Jayfeather: Leafpool!

Hollyleaf: Jayfeather!

Lionblaze: Millie!

Everyone: (stares)

Lionblaze: (confused) What?

Nightcloud: That would be five dollars.

Firestar: I haven’t got any money. Stormfur does though.

Stormfur: WHAT?

Nightcloud: Cough up, Stormfur.

Stormfur: I haven’t got any money.

Night: Can we please get moving? The Tribe is in trouble.

Leafpool: Hush, we’re in the middle of a crisis!

Talon: For the Tribe of Endless Hunting’s sake, here! (Hands Nightcloud five dollars)

Nightcloud: Thank You. (leaves)

Jayfeather: Woo! Pizza! Dig in everyone!

Firestar: Not you though Stormfur.

Stormfur: WHY NOT?

Firestar: YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME? I HEREBY BANISH YOU FROM THUNDERCLAN.

Stormfur: Whatever. (leaves)

Brook: Stormfur come back!

Firestar: I ALSO BANISH YOU.

Brook: Whatever. (leaves)

Talon: Brook come back!

Firestar: BEGONE.

Talon: Whatever. (leaves)

Night: Talon! Come back!

Firestar: GET OUT OF MY SIGHT.

Night: Whatever. (leaves)

Brackenfur: Woo. Finally got rid of them.

Sorreltail: More pizza for us! (everyone eats pizza)

Dustpelt: So we’re not helping the Tribe?

Firestar: Why should we?

Jayfeather: What did the Tribe ever do to help us?

Squirrelflight: We still have one more problem.

Everyone: What?

Squirrelflight: What are gonna do about Stormfur?

Everyone: (looks at Stormfur who is still being haunted.)

Stormfur: Help me! I’m dying!

Firestar: You’re still not getting any pizza, you know.

Stormfur: NOOO!!

Brackenfur: Wait, wasn’t Stormfur banished?

Firestar: Your right. STORMFUR YOU DISOBEYED ME BEGONE ONCE AGAIN.

Stormfur: Whatever. (leaves)

Bluestar: Hey! We were haunting that cat!

Tallstar: Let’s go haunt someone else.

Snowfur: (appears from Starclan) OOO! I want to haunt someone!

Blustar: You’re in.

Snowfur: Can I bring Whitestorm? And Thistleclaw?

Bluestar: You can bring Whitestorm, but not Thistleclaw.

Snowfur: YAY.

Bluestar: As long as I can bring Oakheart.

Snowfur: Ok.

Tallstar: Can I bring Crowfeather?

Bluestar: But he’s alive!

Tallstar: Our victim will be spooked by being haunted by a LIVE cat!

Snowfur: OMG YOU’RE RIGHT. COME ON CROWFEATHER!

Crowfeather: Awesome. Can I bring Leafpool?

Leafpool: Yes! Please!

Bluestar: (sighs) Fine…but no one el-

Leafpool: Come on Jayfeather! Join the fun!

Jayfeather: Cool. I’m going to hang out with Starclan cats once more. Let’s bring Half-Moon though.

Leafpool: Who?

Jayfeather: No one…

Crowfeather: Suspicious once more.

Bluestar: HEY-

Jayfeather: Let’s also take Lionblaze.

Lionblaze: And Heathertail!

Everyone: (stares)

Lionblaze: What?

Jayfeather: And Hollyleaf.

Hollyleaf: Yay! Let’s bring Breezepaw too!

Lionblaze: (stares)

Everyone: (stares at Lionblaze)

Lionblaze: What?

Bluestar: HEY-

Crowfeather: How about Feathertail?

Leafpool: NO.

Bluestar: ENOUGH WE ARE NOT BRINGING ANY MORE CATS.

Everyone: aww…

Bluestar: So, let me summon all the cats. (summons Breezepaw, Heathertail, Hollyleaf, Crowfeather, Leafpool, Feathertail, Lionblaze, Jayfeather, Whitestorm, Oakheart, and Half-Moon)

Half-Moon: Jay’s Wing!

Jayfeather: Half-Moon!

Crowfeather: Half-Moon? Who’s that?

Jayfeather: no one…

Half-Moon: I AM REVOLTED JAY’S WING. (leaves)

Jayfeather: NOO!!

Crowfeather: YEEES!

-moment-

Bluestar: OAKHEART!

Oakheart: BLUESTAR!

Crookedstar: (appears from Starclan) STOP BETRAYING YOUR CLAN, BROTHER.

-moment-

Lionblaze: HEATHERTAIL!

Heathertail: GET AWAY FROM ME!

-moment-

Crowfeather: FEATHERTAIL!

Feathertail: CROWPAW!

Leafpool: BEGONE!

-moment-

Hollyleaf: BREEZEPAW! MY HALF-BROTHER HAS RETURNED!

Breezepaw: HOLLYPAW! I WAS JUST PLOTTING MY ATTACK ON CROWFEATHER!

Crowfeather: WHAT?

-moment-

Snowfur: WHITESTORM! MY ONLY KIT!

Whitestorm: Hello Snowfur, I have pleasure in meeting you.

-moment-

(And so, Breezepaw is killed by Crowfeather, Feathertail was kicked out by Leafpool, Half-Moon left when offended by Jayfeather, Oakheart was taken away by Crookedstar, and Heathertail ran away from Lionblaze.)

Snowfur: So now we only have Tallstar, Bluestar, me, Whitestorm, Crowfeather, Leafpool, Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, and Jayfeather.

Bluestar: OAKHEART, COME BACK!

Leafpool: IN YOUR FACE FEATHERTAIL!

Jayfeather: I DIDN’T MEAN IT, HALF-MOON!

Lionblaze: I AM SORRY HEATHERTAIL!

Crowfeather: HA! BREEZEPAW IS FINALLY GONE!

Hollyleaf: BREEZEPAW! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE!

Tallstar: There are a lot fewer cats now.

Whitestorm: I am happy to be in the midst of you all.

Firestar: Right, so who wants dinner?

Jayfeather: I do!

Whitestorm: I am feeling rather famished.

Bluestar: Have you any mouse?

Tallstar: Is there any rabbit?

Snowfur: I am feeling a bit hungry…

Lionblaze: HUNGER.

Hollyleaf: Is it part of the Warrior Code to eat with Starclan cats?

Crowfeather: Would you like dinner, Leafpool?

Leafpool: Yes, I would, Crowfeather.

Firestar: Then it’s settled! (tosses fresh-kill to everyone)

Crowfeather: Hey! Leafpool didn’t get one. (Steals Jayfeather’s mouse)

Jayfeather: Firestar, Crowfeather stole my mouse!

Leafpool: No he didn’t, you just don’t exist. You must be so blind.

Jayfeather: But you are a light brown tabby she-cat and Crowfeather is a dark-gray tom.

Leafpool: HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?

Crowfeather: Maybe he sees with his ears.

Jayfeather: I HAVE SEEN YOU BOTH FROM STARCLAN.

Bluestar: OMG LOOK IT’S A FLYING HEDGEHOG.

Crowfeather: Where?

Bluestar: Nowhere. Now be quiet and let us eat.

Jayfeather: But I don’t have any fresh-kill, where’s my fair share?

Firestar: Oh, go catch a mouse.

Jayfeather: I can’t.

Firestar: Why?

Jayfeather: I’m blind remember?

Firestar: I thought you could see with your ears.

Jayfeather: Well, I can’t.

Firestar: Then you starve.

Jayfeather: See if I heal you when you get sick.

Firestar: We’re all too healthy to get sick.

(Dustpelt starts coughing.)

Firestar: It’s only one cat.

(Brackenfur and Sorreltail start coughing.)

Firestar: Three, no big deal.

(Graystripe, Millie, Ferncloud, Spiderleg, Sandstorm, Cloudtail, Cinderheart, and Poppyfrost start coughing.)

Firestar: LEAFPOOL, SAVE US.

Leafpool: They all have greencough!

Firestar: DO SOMETHING.

Leafpool: I just retired from being a medicine cat.

Firestar: When?

Leafpool: When Dustpelt started coughing.

Firestar: JAYFEATHER, SAVE US.

Jayfeather: Where’s my fresh-kill?

Firestar:NOOOOOOO!

Jayfeather: I’m waiting.

Firestar: You don’t get any, you don’t exist remember?

Jayfeather: Then I won’t heal your clan.

Firestar: OK YOU CAN HAVE MY SQUIRREL!

Jayfeather: (eats squirrel) Right, so do we have any catmint?

Firestar: No.

Jayfeather: Then I can’t save your clan.

Firestar: NOOO!!

Tallstar: I’ll save your clan. (sprinkles magic dust over sick clanmates)

Dustpelt: I’m alive!

Millie: I can breathe!

Ferncloud: We’re cured!

Firestar: I didn’t know that Starclan cats could do that.

Bluestar: Well, we can.

Firestar: That’s nice to know.

                                                  THE END

5 comments:

  1. OMGGGG!!! Totes funniest fanfic i've ever seen, lost my shit after the first two lines!!!! Awezome job my fellow clanmate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGG!!! Totes funniest fanfic i've ever seen, lost my shit after the first two lines!!!! Awezome job my fellow clanmate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m wheezing-
    This is hilarious

    ReplyDelete